This not a easy to setup app, it would be hard to understand.
If you looking for “make it great” one-button app – it’s not it.
I wish you think twice before buying this app, read manual and explore examples.
Self-a-Fuzz its a distortion audio effect, pretends on the name of the dirtiest distortion ever. It uses noise-shaping and couple overdrives to bring unusual deformations to your sounds.
As source of noise you can use white/flicker noise generators, input itself and drone unit with 5 oscillators and pitch detection. You can filter your noise with bandpass, VCF and 9-line equaliser.
Shaping-modulation unit have 11 methods to mix up signals.
After this you also can drive your mess with 4 overdrives and it have randomisers!
- Audiobus and IAA
- White/pink noise generators
- Input as modulator for self
- Drone with sinus, saw, square, triangle and table oscillators
- Pitch detection for drone
- Bandpass, VCF and 9-line equaliser
- 11 types of signal mixing to combine
- 4 overdrives
- Lowpass and limiter on output
- Internal keyboard for setup drone chord
- MIDI-in to controll drone and filters frequencies
- 4-voice polyphony for received notes
- Audioshare export and copy to clipboard
- Randomisers with different deep to mess up knobs and buttons
- 8 monitors to look inside chain
If you ignore manual, i promise, you’l feel yourself like Vincent Vega in this gif.
Questions, suggestions, revelations or help?